Are you passionate about coffee? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real-world impact with your Marketing knowledge and skills?
I’M NOT A BARISTA is a Non-for-profit Organization with the vision to make coffee connect the world through technologies, we celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas to reach their fullest potential.
Currently, we currently have a few spots open for a talented Marketing Intern to join our international team and help us improve our social media performance and give more voices to the people behind the cups. Our mission is to celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas and helping them reach their fullest potential. We want to invite you to join us and make a real-world impact.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct email, newsletter, and web…)
- Support the team in daily marketing related tasks.
- Plan, manage and measure online events.
- Experience the inner workings of an agency, participating in weekly content meetings and bi-weekly 1v1s with your mentor.
- Help our ongoing projects MOMENTEM, e.g. copy writing, project page building, analysis, and more.
- Seeking junior or senior level students.
- Must be currently enrolled in marketing, public relations, business, or a similar bachelor’s program.
- Tech-savvy/interested in the internet.
- Strong writing skills
- Good eyes for design
- The ability to connect does across different topics
- Good with numbers
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite and WordPress
- This is an unpaid virtual internship, 3-month/6-month terms, and a minimum of 20 hours per week.