In the name of coffee
“I was on drugs, and I had no goals for the future. But one day I met coffee and saw that it was a passionate way, so I tried to throw my past in a trash can and constantly learn and improve myself.”
Coffee Wristbands is a fundraising program that brings coffee artists together for collaborations on projects that give back to the coffee community.
Trusted by 20000 coffee people worldwide Independent NPO >200 coffee stories MOMENTEM - Brewing Guide Coffee Wristbands in 13 countries > $3000 donations made
- We collaborate with coffee artists to create unique wristband designs
- We collaborate with coffee businesses and individuals to help their local coffee communities
- We donate all profit from our web store to people in need
- Our partners donate from 50% to 100% of their profits to help coffee people in need
- We welcome everyone to join us, to be a supporter, a designer, and a partner
“To celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas to reach their fullest potential”
to empower people behind the cup
We are constantly inspired by all the amazing stories of baristas around the world and we want to take this opportunity to introduce you to our newest project: The I’M NOT A BARISTA Podcast. This podcast will be sharing all our incredible and amazing coffee stories from baristas and coffee people around the globe. Now you can listen to coffee stories on the go.
Why "NOT A BARISTA" ?
We’re on a serious mission
but going about it in an ironic way. Our brand I’M NOT A BARISTA can prove to be the ideal icebreaker in starting a conversation between baristas and coffee consumers. All profit from our merchandise goes towards baristas in need.