Are you passionate about coffee? Skilled in Front End Design? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real-world impact? Join us
I’M NOT A BARISTA is a Non-profit Organization with the vision to make coffee connect the world through technologies, we celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas to reach their fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer /Designer Volunteer to join our fast-growing global internship program.As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web and app application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our organization. You will be working with our App Development team and Marketing Intern Team from UK, Romania, US, and other countries, and have opportunities to work on super exciting projects to connect the global coffee community.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve organization website
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and Marketers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
Nice If You Have:
- Can volunteer stable hours per week to work with us
- At least 1 year of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the organization’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to know:
- This is an unpaid position
- You will learn more about coffee and get to know the global coffee community.