Are you passionate about coffee? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real-world impact with your writing talent?
I’M NOT A BARISTA is a Non-profit Organization with the vision to make coffee connect the world through technologies, we celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas to reach their fullest potential.
Currently, we currently have a few spots open for talented Content Writing Intern to help us continue to deliver great stories for the global coffee community and give more voices to the people behind the cups. Our mission is to celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas and help them reach their fullest potential. We want to invite your join us and make a real-world impact.
- Build your writing portfolio by writing coffee stories that will be published online (website, Instagram, and other social media channels)
- Learn the basics of content marketing and SEO
- Experience the inner workings of an agency, participating in weekly content meetings and bi-weekly 1v1s with your mentor.
- Seeking junior or senior level students.
- Must be currently enrolled in marketing, public relations, business, or similar bachelor’s program.
- Tech-savvy/interest on the internet.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite and WordPress
- Basic SEO knowledge.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design.
- Working knowledge of marketing tools and how they can be used to help grow client websites.
- This is an unpaid virtual internship, a 3-month term, and a minimum of 20 hours per week.
To apply for this position, email [email protected] with “Content Writer Intern” incorporated in the subject line if you are applying.
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- Why you are interested in this position
- Two writing samples
- A content idea for I’M NOT A BARISTA
- A brief description of how you would market your ideas