The #flipthefilter challenge is back. This time we teamed up with Hario and international #brewathome partners to connect the global coffee community.
Show off your skills and flip those V60 filter papers. Challenge yourself and break the record while being creative and having fun at the same time. Afraid you’ll run out of filter papers soon? Not to worry, we got your back!
This is an open challenge for all who are passionate about coffee, all participants will have a chance to win a special prize from donated from our partners. To reward all you coffee lovers/baristas who constantly try to break the most difficult records, Hario and our #brewathome partners will donate not only filter papers, but also brewing tools and great coffee to the community.
If you want to push yourself even further, try your luck in winning the “Most Creative & Most Difficult” title. Your talent in filter flipping will pay off this time.
How this works/ Rules:
- Follow all partners involved in the challenge (check post mentions on each page)
- Tell us your favorite coffee beans and roasters in the comment section
- Tag 3 friends here and share this fun challenge with them
- Start practicing, don’t forget to record a video and share it with us.
- Upload the challenge video to your Instagram feed, use hashtags #flipthefilter and #brewathome, tag us @iamnotabarista and @brewathome_official so that we can find you easily.
Most important, nominate and challenge your coffee friends so we can all have fun together.
*only comment on @brewathome_official giveaway post accounts for a valid entry for winning the gifts. The main challenge starts on Saturday, June 6th, 2020.
But we believe the fun shouldn’t end on June 27th! This is why we will have mystery gifts sent to randomly picked participants. Share your happiness with others. During these chaotic times, the coffee community needs a bit more positive energy. Coffee connects the world.
Let #flipthefilter challenge begin.
For more information about the challenge,
please check https://notabarista.org/flipthefilterchallenge/