We want community members to save time and live more, so we closely follow, research, and write about a variety of topics about coffee and related events. We are looking for a Content Writer/Editor to join our NPO team and work on new exciting projects.
We promise you a enjoyful leanring experince about coffee and the coffee community.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- 1+ years of digital media experience, including content management and content writing/editing.
- You are a passionate coffee lover, decent knowledge about coffee and the coffee industry is a big plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the digital media industry.
- Experience analyzing data in Google Analytics or other content analytics tools.
- Outstanding communicator – both oral and written, with the confidence, maturity and collaborative skills to establish relationships with our Instagram fans and supportrers.
- A background in and passion for content editing.
- Experience using WordPress.
- The ability to learn quickly.