Coffee is all about community.
With the successful conclusion of our Kickstarter for the Brewing Guide, we’re moving the party over to Indiegogo and you’re invited! I’M NOT A BARISTA is excited to open up this charity collaboration to local roasters of all sizes, so we can grow our social impact for the coffee community around the world.
Launched Brewing Guide on Kickstarter
Raised $20,002 on Kickstarter*
Open Charity Collaboration
Open NOT A BARISTA Donation
Why you should join us:
- We will list you as a charity partner on the Indiegogo project page & perk,
- We will create a direct link to your website & social media to bring you real traffic,
- Other roasters and us will promote and help each other,
- We don’t take any commission rather $2 to the charity, all profit goes back to you.
- Show your Social Value and love for the coffee community.
How it’ll work:
I’M NOT A BARISTA’s Brewing Guide campaign is an international one.
For every bag of coffee sold, $2 will go towards I’M NOT A BARISTA’s financial aid fund for baristas in need. Baristas are an essential part of the coffee value chain and we’re dedicated to lifting them up any way we can.
The I’M NOT A BARISTA network keeps growing, and we’d love for you to be part of it. We can’t wait to connect you and your coffee with our community through this new charity collaboration that benefits us all.