Are you a talented leader with great communication skills? Love Project management?
Do you want to in a dynamic and fast-growing team with passionate people from all over the world? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real-world impact with your PM knowledge?
I’M NOT A BARISTA is a Non-profit Organization with the vision to make coffee connect the world through technologies, we celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas to reach their fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for passionate coffee lovers / Project Management Interns to join our fast-growing global internship program. You will be working with our Marketing and Graphic Interns from UK, Romania, US, and other countries, and have opportunities to work on super exciting projects to connect the global coffee community.
- Provide project management for the overall internship project
- Shadow a PM on their day-to-day work to better understand the full scope of how a NPO works
- Provide assistance with meeting recaps, next steps, and project timing
- Organize, schedule and attend meetings
- Quality assurance for all creative materials ensuring elements are spell checked, formatted properly, and of the highest quality
- Help ensure visual consistency of NPO’s brand image
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Must love coffee and want to learn about the coffee community
- Self-starter, pioneering spirit, who is resourceful and able to take ownership of tasks quickly and reliably
- Strong interpersonal, communications, time management skills with a detail-oriented approach
- A very high degree of initiative, teamwork and responsibility
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Can manage multiple tasks as priorities change daily
- Interested in working at a fast-paced
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong interest in Brands, Marketing, Project Management and Operations
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, strong planning skills required
- Ability to efficiently work independently
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems covering multiple working groups
- Strong knowledge of time management
- Proficiency with Google docs
*Important, this is an unpaid virtual internship with minimum 3 months term, and 20 hours per week.