We are looking for highly motivated and creative graphic design interns (Must love coffee) to join our growing team promoting our NPO and helping the coffee community in difficult times.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing team through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist with the development and design graphics, logos, online event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Help update our brand book
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate to develop design concepts for our crowdfunding project
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Flexible schedule for students
Learn the most advanced coffee knowledge
Get to know coffee specialists from all over the world
Meet new friends through coffee
Try different coffee from partners*
Work with international interns from other countries
Leading the coffee movement and actually doing good to the society
Opportunities to participate in many exciting projects
Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
Writing and proofing skills are also required.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
Organized, dependable and detail-oriented
Team Player Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
Able to work well under pressure
*This is an unpaid virtual internship for NPO, you will be working together with other international interns.