We promote our campaign partners 3 times/week
Asia, Russia, Italy, Europe, UK, Africa, and The Americas
We promote whoever use hashtag #brewathome
Promote the Top and Recent posts of #brewathome
Acquire new campaign partners
The more partners, the bigger impact. Acquire new partners, and maintain relationships with the existing ones.
Promote our partners
Create new stories and mention all our partners, make sure all the mentioning box right aligned and look beautiful and clean.
Our goal is to help coffee roasters, businesses, producers, and coffee lovers in the community, which is why it is vital to give our partners enough exposure, especially to those small size roasteries and businesses.
- You will receive the latest ready-to-share IG story images on Slack.
- Upload them to @brewathome_official IG story, mention all partners and make sure names on in the red section for a clean look.
- The posting order is: Start with a cover story with location and then follow 1/3, 2/3, and 3/3.
- After posting all the stories, you can add those stories to IG Highlighted Stories “%,” and remove the older versions.
*If you can’t find our partner’s Instagram account, check this list here for.
Follow Each Other
Make sure that we follow all our partners on the list, and they should follow us, too.
What if they don’t follow us back? Simple add a comment on their latest post and write a welcoming message. We are proud to have you as a partner in the #brewathome campaign, let’s follow each other now.
Social media is all about engagement
It is important to interact with each partner, there is no magic tricks or short cut on Instagram, so let’s do this.
Must: like 3 posts, make 1 reasonable comment.
This is also the chance to show our brand @brewathome_official in their community. Pick a recent post that you feel a connection, with yourself and our campaign #brewathome, and make a repost on our story. Add a few engaging lines to the repost. Don’t forget to use partner’s location (their city or roaster/shop location) and add #brewathome hashtag.
You can only manage what you can measure
The #brewathome campaign only works when all our partners also make reposts, and this is the basic rule of #brewathome. What if they don’t make a repost?
Make a note and write it down, we shall mark them on the blacklist. bad partners who only want to benefit themselves without any contribution,
Reward mini influencers and our ambassadors
To make #brewathome a global campaign, we need to encourage and reward people for using the hashtag #brewathome. Everyone uses this hashtags is a campaign ambassador already.
- Click the Search icon and Search hashtag brewathome
- Make a screenshot of the most Recent and Top posts with #brewathome
- Repost the screenshot on IG story and mention the owners of the photos (you can crop out the top section of your screenshot with your movie service provider, battery tatus)
Tips from Sebastian
Instagram tips from Sebastian
Updated on May 12, 2020
- Start early, not many will see the first stories in the morning, but they will be there for the day. Better to space it out over the day.
- When presenting a particular roaster, I often try to find some detail about them, like for Muttley & jack I wrote something in the style of “the only specialty coffee roasters on an island in the Stockholm archipelago.”
- Write what the featured roaster offers discountwise and always end it with “using the code brewathome”, it will be repetitive when watching our stories, but when we get a repost of the story, it will automatically be exposed to their followers as well. Every exposure is valuable!
- I either go with doing a country or region, like all the participants being featured in their own story or if it is a big region, randomize the features.
- Don’t get stuck on only featuring the partners with discounts. If you highlight one without writing “thank you for your support” or something like that. Hopefully, it gets reposted. Many of the supportive partners have big followings, like coffee collective; if we get reposted there we get a couple of thousands of free exposures.
- Repost other people’s brewathome stories and posts to our stories! That builds rapport with the user, and it increases the likelihood that they’ll use the tags further down the road.