Trusted by 5000+ coffee people worldwide, let’s do good together.
Wristbands Charity Partners
- United States
San Antonio – Olla Express Coffee
Boston – 50 Milk Street
- Argentina, Buenos Aires – Fully City Coffee
- Honduras, San Pedro Sula – Welchez Cafe
Monterrey – Coa Coffee
Mexico city – Tulipán y Media luna
- The Netherlands, Rotterdam –Curious Typhoon
- Germany, Eberswalde – Galore Coffee
- Turkey, Istanbul – Kahve Masasi
- Indonesia, Jakarta – Tanty Hartono
- Malaysia, Selangor – Common Ground Cafe
- UAE, Dubai – Seven Fortunes
- India, Bhopal – Zura Coffee
- Thailand, Bankok – 50 Milk Street
- South Korea, Seoul – Prism Coffee Works
- Russia, Khabarovsk – Marka Coffee
Zhaoqing – 纯萃咖啡馆
Wuhan – 黄鹤楼咖啡馆
Tainan – Cafe Drizzle
Hangzhou – 瓷遇咖啡
Shenyang – Muller Cafe
Shaoxing – Lay By Coffee
Check out our most frequently asked questions.
What is the Coffee Wristbands Charity Program?
Coffee Wristbands Charity Program aims to bridge you and your local coffee community, and the international coffee people from all over the world. Coffee Wristbands is a fundraising program that brings coffee artists together for collaborations on projects that give back to the coffee community.
How does the charity program works?
1. The I’M NOT A BARISTA team supports collaborations with coffee professionals worldwide. We showcase their ideas, recipes, and designs, and translate their needs into action.
2. We collaborate with coffee shops that share our values of giving back to the coffee community.
3. Together, we make direct donations to baristas in need using the proceeds from the coffee wristbands.
4. You can help a coffee professional by purchasing a coffee wristband from us or our partners. This greatly supports the local and global coffee community.
When you purchase a coffee wristband directly from I’M NOT A BARISTA, the profits will go to the #tipabarista campaign, which donates directly to coffee professionals through international wire transfer. However, all our charity partners are required to donate a minimum of 50% of the coffee wristband profit to their local coffee community. This means that the profit will be used to help coffee professionals in our charity partner’s city or country. We believe this is the best way to create a movement of Doing Good and help our local coffee community, and we hope to inspire other businesses to do the same.
Can I trust I'M NOT A BARISTA?
To keep this program as transparent as possible, we build a special page where you can track what we do with the funds raised from the coffee wristbands.
You can track I’M NOT A BARISTA’s charity progress here https://notabarista.org/tipabarista-donation-tracking/. We will publish the charity status and progress later, stay tuned.
Where does the money go when I donate to your organization?
Purchasing the wristband directly from I’M NOT A BARISTA helps the coffee community by donating 100% of the profit to a barista in need. If the wristband is purchased through one of our partners, at least 50% of the funds go to local baristas in need.
How can I partner with the organization?
Interested in joining us? Access the application form available on our website, answer a few simple questions and choose the wristband package you are more interested in. Then send the application form, and become our charity partner today!
Is it available in my country?
We’re excited to get our coffee wristbands out to coffee lovers all over the world. Unfortunately, international shipping can be a bit tricky during these times of global pandemic. We’re doing our best to find a solution to get our wristbands delivered to your doorstep. If you don’t see a shipping option during checkout on our web store, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
Can I give my support if there are no charity partners in my country?
Absolutely! You can conveniently purchase the coffee wristbands directly from our website with the assurance that your contribution will go towards supporting baristas in need and the coffee community.
How can I make a donation to your organization?
What is your organization’s mission?
To celebrate the coffee community by empowering baristas to reach their fullest potential. Read more about us here.
About I’M NOT A BARISTA
What is your return policy for opened wristbands?
Hello! We’re sorry to inform you that we cannot process refunds or returns for The Coffee Wristbands. We hope you understand that the program is for a good cause, and all profits go towards supporting those in need. We greatly appreciate your support and generosity in helping us make a positive impact in the world. Thank you for your understanding.