Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- – Freshly ground coffee.
- – 50ml bloom for 45 seconds.
- – @ 45 seconds continue pouring your brew water in tight, concentric circles.
- – Slow, steady dispense of water with no stops – tracing your concentric circles over and over while watching your coffee change colour evenly.
- – Continue until full brew weight.
- – Half way through draw down swirl your V60 gently to catch any migrated grounds.
- – When draw down is complete, stir thoroughly.
- – Finally, inhale those enchanting aromas and fill your cup!
What makes this recipe so special?
This recipe is based on cuppings.
Whenever I have had a favorite coffee on a cupping table I love to sip that same coffee straight from the cupping bowl and the coffee flavors explode.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.