Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- 1. Place the paper filter in the V60, wet it
2. Pour in your coffee into V60, level the grinds
3. Set time to 2 min 40 secs
4. Pour in 50g of water onto the coffee grounds, give it 4 good stirs with a spoon.
5. Continue the pour once the stream has became drips.
6. Continue with slow circular pours till it hits 195g
7. Give the coffee 2 good stirs with the spoon.
8. Heat up your tasting cup
9. Pour your coffee into serving vessel.
10. Rest coffee for 2 mins before serving.
What makes this recipe so special?
This recipe is based on cuppings.
Whenever I have had a favorite coffee on a cupping table I love to sip that same coffee straight from the cupping bowl and the coffee flavors explode.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.