Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- Hello welcome! Let’s go to the craziest replay of the day:You will need:
1 method of preparation (v60)
Hot water (can boil water)
And of course, coffee.
– Scald the role of your method with hot water
– Make the first attack with 100ml of water and reserve that first part.
– With the same V60 but in another pot, you throw another 100ml
– Before the coffee dries, top up with the remaining 100ml.
– Before that last water dries, pour the reserved coffee back into the coffee. Yes, we will pass on the coffee.
– Finishing the extraction, you can serve the coffee
What makes this recipe so special?
The act of passing on the coffee, makes you leave the box of the same thought of just making coffee.
If we divide an extraction into 3 parts, we will have the first acidic part, the second sweet and the last bitter. The only basic taste that makes bitterness void is acidity itself. We do the same thing in this extraction, the coffee that is there cancels some of the bitterness, making it considerably increase its sweetness.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.