Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- I suggest using a metal filter for more body. If not available paper filters are ok! :)1. Bring water to a boil. Preheat your AeroPress and your favorite cup, wash your filter and grind your beans.
2. Discard the water you used for preheating and get ready for brewing!
3. We’re using the AeroPress inverted method. Start your stopwatch. Add 35 grams of medium ground coffee and 150 grams water. Give it a good turbulence with a spoon or stirrer for 15 seconds.
4. Put the portafilter on and let the slurry steep until the stopwatch hits 1’05”.
5. Give the AeroPress a good spin in your hand and flip it over the cup. Start pressing slowly and go all the way to the bottom, approximately at 1’30”.
6. You’ll get a strong concentrate. Add 120 grams of hot water (~80°C).
What makes this recipe so special?
I won my first ever competition with this recipe! I was struggling with self-esteem at the time, so managing to somehow pull off the victory was a great mood booster. The year before I also competed, but didn’t make it to the finals. Please, don’t give up! Believe in you, practice, and share. Victory might be just around the corner. 🙂
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.