Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- – Place the aeropress inverted and preheat the chamber and the server with hot water. Dont forget to throw out the water before you place your coffee into the aeropress.
– Grind 20gr of coffee medium fine
– Place aeropress on scale and press zero, add the coffee and level.
– Press zero again on your scale, start your timer and pour up to 60ml of water. Stir a few times back and forth and from left to right, let the coffee bloom up until 30 seconds. (Make sure all the coffee grounds are wet when stirring)
– Fill up the aeropress up until 220ml. Stir a few times again and let it sit. (when pouring water in, try and turn your aeropress to agitate the coffee grounds. making circular pouring movements also works)
– Pre wet 2 filters with hot water and screw/put on the aeropress. Make sure you press out any air that is still in the aeropress.
– Place server on top of aeropress and turn around at 1:10, start pressing down in your server at 1:15. Try and do this in 30 seconds time, gradually, until you hear a hissing sound (air)
– Put your server back on the scale and add another 50ml hot waterNow you have a great cup of inverted aeropress coffee!
What makes this recipe so special?
By using 2 filters in the aeropress, it allows you to get a stronger, more intense brew that stays smooth. When you get the hang of it, this is a very easy and fast way to get a great cup of coffee that is full of flavour.
How to grind coffee?
Grind setting 1 to 10
The grind setting below is from our volunteer Carlos @chaosinrye, this is only a draft version. You can help us improve it, refine it, polish it and more. Please give us feedback on the Discord channel, thank you for your great help. We would like to design a grind setting converter to make it easier for coffee lovers around the world. Can you help? Let us know.