Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- Wet the grinds using 20 grams of water and allow it to bloom for 30 seconds.
- Now pour 40 grams of water in circular motions.
- After about 1min 20 of extraction pour the remaining 120 grams of water gently in a circular motion.
- Aim for 2 mins 10 max brewing time.
- To assist in this regard, lift the dripper up and tap it once or twice on the vessel.
- Once it’s done, enjoy the coffee
What makes this recipe so special?
You get a clean light cup and it brings out the bright citrus flavours associated with Ethiopian coffees. This was the recipe that impressed my mentor and a majority of my customers.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.