Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
1) Grind your coffee beans to medium-coarse and put all 20g on your French Press.
2) Pour all the heated water (320g @ 91°C) into the French Press and wait until 1:00.
3) At 1:00, take a wooden spoon or stick and stir counterclockwise 5 times, making sure all the coffee has been in contact with the water. Cover the French Press.
4) At 3:30, press the plunger as gently as you can until 4:00, and serve the coffee into another carafe.
5) Serve the coffee into several mugs and enjoy with your loved ones!
What makes this recipe so special?
This recipe is so special because it is easy to execute but still gives an amazing and balanced cup of coffee. It’s all about sharing the cup. Coffee is supposed to be accessible, and having less and memorable steps makes it easy for anyone that is preparing the coffee!
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.