Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- Moka 3 cup.
- Grind 17gr of coffee, medium roast.
- The coffee should to have a roast profile and the grind size to fit perfectly the basket with not tamping.
- Fill the boiler (lower part) until the valve with 150gr of water, 20°C.
- Close the moka and put on the stove top. If you use induction stove start with 1000W.
- After about 1:45, the aroma begins to rise. There are 15 seconds left until the liquid comes out. Put 1 cube of ice, 20gr, in the upper server (the same water used in the boiler).
- When the flow of outgoing coffee increases, turn off the heat, wait last drops. Swirl with the spoon and enjoy.
What makes this recipe so special?
With this recipe:
In the basket, you have enough space for the coffee to expand, and less space, to avoid the channeling.
For the extraction, You do not burn the sugars contained in the first drops thanks to the ice cube, at the end reduce the bitter flavors.
Your cup will be smooth, round, fruity but not too much strong neither bitter.
Is a perfect cup for your brunch, or to restart after lunch.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.