Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- 30 grams of medium to coarse ground coffee (medium in case you use 15 grams to 250ml)
- Pour over the full amount of 500ml water straight from the kettle, no need for a gooseneck.
- Leave the french press open, do not attach the lid or filter yet and let it brew for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes break the crust with a spoon, give a gentle stir once forward and once backwards at the bottom of the brew, and scoop of the floating coffee grounds with 2 spoons.
- Add the lid, but don’t press it down yet!
- Let the brew rest for another for minutes, making the total brewing time 8:00 min.
- After 8 min you press the filter only halfway and serve everything at once, don’t pour one cup and leave the rest of the brew steeping.
What makes this recipe so special?
This recipe is based on cuppings.
Whenever I have had a favorite coffee on a cupping table I love to sip that same coffee straight from the cupping bowl and the coffee flavors explode.