Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
– Inverted AP, 15g Nordic style light roast coffee medium fine grind, 240g 93C low ppm (50-85ppm) brew water
– Rinse paper filter (2 pcs standard, or 1 pc Aesir)
– Bloom by pouring quickly ~60g water and gently stir 4x, wait until 0:30
– Pour remaining water and steep until 1:00, then gently stir 4x again, place filter cap on
– At 1:10 flip onto server and press slowly ~40-45s, stop when you hear hiss.
What makes this recipe so special?
It’s my go-to recipe for all my Nordic light roast coffees. You get a bright, sweet and complex cup without over extraction.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.