Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
This is an inverted AeroPress method
0) Have your ingredients ready, and ensure the plunger is pulled all the way down so that it is right at the bottom of the #4 circle
1) Place 20 grams of ground coffee into the AeroPress chamber
– If you are unable to measure 20grams, two leveled scoops using the spoon that comes with the AeroPress is okay.
2) Start your Timer 0:00
3) Pour 220 grams of water into the chamber (Water should fill all the way to the top of the chamber)
4) Timer is at 0:30, stir the mixture slowly, to avoid over-agitation, for 10 second
5) Timer is at 0:40, let bloom for 30 seconds
6) Place two filters onto the filter cap (Wetting the filters is optional) and place the cap onto the AeroPress
7) Timer is at 1:10, Place your cup on the top of the AeroPress and Carefully flip the AeroPress so that it is ready to be plunged
8) Timer is at 1:20, Plunge for 30 seconds
9) Timer is at 1:50, Place the AeroPress off to the side and Enjoy your cup of Coffee!
-I add a little bit of water after I finish brewing to balance out all the flavors! Adding water is optional, and is up to your liking!
What makes this recipe so special?
This is the recipe I adapted when I started entering the world of coffee. Back then, I didn’t have a proper way to be precise with coffee, so it was a lot of looking at videos, and guesstimating so that I could hopefully copy the recipe as best I could. I hope that this will guide those individuals that are slowly entering the coffee community, so that they are able to adapt recipes to their own liking as well! 🙂
How to grind coffee?
Grind setting 1 to 10
The grind setting below is from our volunteer Carlos @chaosinrye, this is only a draft version. You can help us improve it, refine it, polish it and more. Please give us feedback on the Discord channel, thank you for your great help. We would like to design a grind setting converter to make it easier for coffee lovers around the world. Can you help? Let us know.