Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
This is an inverted Aeropress method, I using mineral bottled water with 80-90 ppm, use 2 rinsed paper filter.
1. Put the 30 gr coffee into the chamber.
2. Pour the 100-105 ml of 85°C water for 15 seconds.
3. Stir gently for 15 seconds.
4. Let immerse for 35 seconds, and press gently to make no room for air in the chamber.
5. Put the filter cap properly.
6. In 1’05” flip the Aeropress and press gently for 35-45 second.
7. It will have approximately 65 ml brewed coffee, then dilute with 90-100 ml 92°C
8. Try it first, if you need to dilute you can add more water for 10-20 ml.
9. Enjoy your brewed coffee
10. Don’t forget to clean up.
What makes this recipe so special?
This methode can make your coffee have the mild texture of the body, more acidic, and long aftertaste. Also, this methode can make your coffee more flavorful. Enjoy!
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.