Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- Start with the inverted method
- 0:00 Bloom with 40g of water and stir 10 times0:30 Add 50g of water
- 1:00 Add 120g of water and stir 10 time
- 1:30 Close the cap, reverse and purge in 40 sec
- Total weight is 210g, total brewing time should be 2:10
What makes this recipe so special?
Makes a medium to heavy body for people who like intense filter coffee.
Very easy and quick recipe.
Slightly bitter when it’s hot.
Can extract rich and sticky molasses sweetness.
Floral and fruity notes come out when the coffee is cool.
A very fun recipe to play with La Cabra’s coffee. I used it for Altos Typica and Potosí, it came out very interesting.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.