Make sure you strictly follow the recipes without any prejudgement, explore and have fun 🙂 Please leave your honest and fair feedback in the review section. Thank you!
- This recipe is for inverted Aeropress.
- Preheat your cup or kettle at 86 celsius.
- Pour 220 ml in 45 seconds.
- Swirl for 10 seconds until 55″. At 60″ put the filter cap and wait for 30″.
- In 1′:30″ flip the Aeropress and press for 35 seconds until 2′:05″.
- Wait for 30 seconds until 2′:35″ and enjoy a wonderful cup of coffee.
What makes this recipe so special?
You will drink a sweet cup of coffee with very low acidity, soft body and aftertaste. You’ll also find a bitterness like cacao or chocolate contrasting sweetness.
It’s like chocolate filled with fruits.
How to measure grinding size?
Due to various grinders we use, we use a simple grading system to measure the grinding size.
1 – Finest grinding
10- Coarsted grinding
We’re currently building an easy to understand the grinding system, any ideas? Let us know, send email to [email protected] or contact us through Instagram.